DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for an experienced Organizational Psychologist who will improve the quality of work-life of our employees, helping with training, employee development and individual counseling.
• Work one-to-one with the employees and support them improve performance and job satisfaction
• Provide guidance and advice to employees in order to manage their careers within the company
• Develop health and well-being initiatives for employees
• Deliver training in his/her area of competencies, as well as assist in development of other training and development initiatives
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Provide leadership development
• University Degree in Psychology, Work and Organizational Psychology
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in psychological counseling
• Experience facilitating job analysis and career development or related experience in HR, considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Romanian and Russian
• Business-fluent in English
• Report writing skills, and proficiency in word processing, and presentation creation tools
• Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
• Positive, solution-oriented mindset which seeks to understand the needs of employees and treat them with empathy
• Flexible schedule, the ability to work part-time or as a freelancer
• Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
• Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
• Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, please send your CV with the job title, to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.