We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Attractive Salary and Bonus scheme;
- Work in a team of experienced specialists;
- Possibility to learn how to work with Data;
- Potential for automation;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Paid training and internship.
- Collect data for internal company CRM (websites, emails, contact information);
- Complement existing data with other relevant information;
- Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant companies;
- Identify and report duplicate information;
- Increase the capacity and the number of gathered data;
- Compiles and organizes data, establishing priorities.
- Great communication skills;
- Top-level responsibility;
- Great at building rapport
- Be very attentive to details;
- Meet all the deadlines;
- Quick worker;
- Ready for monotonous work;
- Curious and active learner;
- Trustworthy and dedicated.
- Experience in similar positions of min 1 year will consider a strong advantage
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
More information about the company: http://index.dev Apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)The subject of the email: Data Entry Specialist - CV (Your First/Last Name)