In Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
About the role
@Qoobus we are building a two-sided marketplace for shippers, freight forwarders and transportation companies. We have a novel approach to this - consolidate logistics SME market to create the world’s biggest interconnected business network in logistics (think of modern taxi apps combined with Linkedin for logistics). We are growing in 9 countries (CEE) at the moment.
The Qoobus team believes that logistics SME consolidation into one platform will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation processes in logistics.
We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals bringing technologies, algorithms and lessons from our past ventures into the $350B EUR Road Transportation & Logistics industry.
Comprised of core Qoobus engineer team and newcomers, we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for disrupting today's toughest challenges in transportation. We are a Customer Obsessed team, and care deeply about our users, continually looking for opportunities to improve their lives.
As a Back End Java Developer, you will architect and implement scalable, extensible, and reliable systems at the level of Back End. You will work in close collaboration with CTO. And you will directly contribute to the success of Qoobus disruptive vision of unlocking better shippers, carriers and forwarders experiences and lower costs via technology.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Development of a new functional;
- Optimize processes;
- Integration of microservices, including communication structures between microservices;
- Experience with Java / Java EE at least 1 year;
- Experience with Spring;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Experience in developing services and Rest API.
- Experience developing highly scalable backend microservices;
- Proficiency in Enterprise Integration Patterns (Spring Integration);
- Experience in the development of high-load systems (clustering, scaling);
- Familiarity with Node.js;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next great way of business collaboration in logistics. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Qoobus - your logistics business network.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org