Safeguard Global is hiring a Product Analyst, GMP to help mature and continually improve the technology backbone of its Global Managed Payroll offering. We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst that has history working with internal and external stakeholders to collect and prepare requirements for development as part of a structured requirements readiness process. At Safeguard Global, you’ll become an integral member of the Product Team, joining a fun, energetic and collaborative culture removing HR complexity across the globe.
As Product Analyst, GMP you’ll be working side-by-side with Product Managers, Product Owners and the Development Team, and be responsible for conducting in-depth analysis, creating JIRA tickets and ensure requirement quality standards are met. Your primary objective will be working to translate business requirements into development requirements within a modular product web application, ensuring that a healthy backlog of strategic development items is continually maintained.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers to create, refine and execute strategic development requirements.
- Collect business requirements from internal and external stakeholders and transform into development requirements. At times, obtaining signoff on requirements from stakeholders.
- Conduct system and impact analysis related to new features and functionality.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to support development efforts; communicate those designs to developers.
- Support the Product Owner during grooming session with development by providing additional context and input to requirements. At times, running grooming sessions in absence of the Product Owner.
- Write JIRA Tickets (user stories, acceptance criteria, supporting information)
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- 10% domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Analyst or Business Analyst
- Highly proficient creating development requirements.
- Demonstrated experience taking functional requirements from the business and translating those into executable development requirements.
- Experience with wireframing, design and development tools (i.e. Lucidchart / Balsamiq / JIRA / Confluence)
- Familiar working as part of a team within an Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Framework.
- Technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with development and business teams to accomplish project goals.
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with solid understanding of business acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Formal education and/or training with Business Analysis in Software Development
- Previous experience in HRIS Technology / Payroll Solutions