Our client: Extole ( https://www.extole.com/company)
Extole’s mission is to help great consumer brands activate their greatest asset - customers that love their brand. We are the largest advocacy platform, and many of the most recognizable retailers, banks, and consumer brands connect us to their sites, apps, and stores to engage their current customers to refer their friends.
Extole is backed by some of the best VCs in the valley, including Red Point, Shasta, Norwest, and Scale, and led by an executive team that created one of the core products in Adobe’s Marketing Cloud.
Vacancy: Software Engineer in Chișinău, Moldova
We are looking for a Java Developer to build highly scalable, quality software that is easy to evolve and use.
Extole's engineering is a close-knit team where everyone reviews each other’s Github pull requests. We are expected to learn from our peers and help others learn.
Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
• Prepare designs in compliance with specifications;
• Prepare and produce releases of software components;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience;
• Proven working experience in Java development;
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms;
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL;
• Experience in the Spring Framework;
• Experience developing on Linux/macOS;
• Experience with test-driven development;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Experience with Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig are a plus;
• Experience with Terraform, Ansible and AWS are a plus.
• You will work with a team of talented people in our Moldova office, located in the center of Chișinău;
• Extole offers a highly competitive salary;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Flexible work hours.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail Cristian@search4staff.com;
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code JVB in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.