A fantastic opportunity is now available for a PHP Web developer to join a Digital Market place platform, for Diamonds & luxury goods.
We are delivering the first ever holistic ecosystem focused on the international diamond industry. Partnering and acting on behalf of many of the sector’s most important natural polished diamond manufacturers, our groundbreaking business model has transformed it into one of fastest growing firms in the industry.
Providing financing, online and offline sales and logistics services and solutions, and in- depth industry intelligence, we are the only company worldwide with the infrastructure and logistical capacity to aggregate and consolidate any size of diamond demand from multiple suppliers, evaluate and carry out quality checks for retail clients, and then complete the sales and secure delivery process through to the final buyer. Operating on a transparent digital platform, our aims to enhance trust and confidence in the diamond industry globally.
We are looking for a problem solver software engineer to join us on our journey.
● analyse user requirements
● write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any
programmers involved in the project
● research, design and write new software programs (e.g. business applications or computer games)
and computer operating systems
● evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
● develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
● work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other
developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
Qualifications & Skills
● 2+ Years of proven experience as a full stack software engineer
● High-level of PHP+LAMP
● Proficiency in using query SQL.
● Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills to tech / non-tech people alike
● B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field
● Fluent in English, both written and verbal
● Skilled at working effectively with cross functional remote teams in a matrix organization
● the ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
● Familiarity with the Diamonds & luxury goods industry - an advantage