Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competencies in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square), Iasi (Soseaua Nationala), and Chisinau, with over 6500 team members at the group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on
What you will do
- We will deliver a new content distribution platform, using Bloomreach CMS as the foundation, and set it up in an omnichannel manner so that multiple channels (ingwb.com, InsideBusiness, InsideBusiness Services, etc.) can use it.
- We will develop and maintain Bloomreach CMS and its needed
- API's that serve the content to the Frontend components in the channels. We will deliver the content building blocks and capabilities, such as Bloomreach content templates, content search within Bloomreach, A/B testing module, a translation workflow tool, etc.
- All this should technically enable other squads and Tribes to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journeys for both our customers and employees to provide the best possible digital customer experience.
- Distribution of content through the means of RESTful API for easier information consumption and improved flexibility for content consumption by Bloomreach Delivery Tier or any other custom Frontend/Single Page application.
- Technically responsible with your Scrum Team for the solution, from product requirements to development, testing, and deployment;
- Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: Front-end, Back-end with Spring Boot and Java 8, Oracle, Docker, BDD with Python, production metrics;
- Implementation of Bloomreach in an Omnichannel way, connecting open and closed environments while using Bloomreach as one source of truth for content.
Requirements & technologies
- Java experience (at least 5 years);
- Python (nice to have already but it’s a must learn on the job);
- Experience with the Spring/Spring MVC/Spring Boot, REST APIs design and implementation, knowledge about SOAP APIs;
- PL/SQL Oracle Database (nice to have);
- BDD/TDD mindset;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers;
- Working experience in Azure Cloud (nice to have).
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.