Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competencies in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and Chisinau, with over 6500 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.”
Q-Park is one of Europe’s leading parking providers, with more than 800,000 parking spaces in over 6,000 secure,
clean, and well-managed facilities across ten countries.
You will work on the software backbone of Q-Park's business in an agile team, which, for the last 3 years, has continuously expanded its scope and responsibilities. You will strive for technical excellence and overcome all the challenges of complex, distributed systems implementing state of the art techniques:
- automated testing
- extreme programming practices (TDD, pair programming)
- technical design & refactoring
- monitoring and alerting
We will build and maintain the core business product, touching all areas of activity: sales process & revenue stream, integration with the hardware from the parking facilities, management of assets etc. Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, we will ensure high performance using a wide technology stack:
- .NET Framework & .NET Core
- WebApi, EntityFramework, NServiceBus
- SQL Server, Elasticsearch
- Docker, ServiceFabric, Azure Services
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers, and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test-driven development (TDD) and continuous learning
• At least 5 years experience in analysis, design, implementation, and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
• You are familiar with the OO design and design patterns.
• You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization, and SQL.
• You can bring MS SQL Server family and No-SQL knowledge.
• The latest .NET frameworks and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WCF, MVC, WebAPI, EF, etc.) have no secrets for you.
• Application lifecycle management, continuous integration, and the necessary tools for this (such as TFS / Teamcity / GitHub, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
What we offer:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.