Urchin Systems focuses on helping businesses with product design, development and code acceleration.
Urchin Systems is a global software provider that prides itself on customer-centric service focus and top-tier software development talent. Our teams are located in Eastern Europe (Moldova) and in the US.
We are more than just colleagues – we are a family-friendly team that are ready to face any challenges.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Planning, organizing and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Contributing to the development of HR departments goals, objectives and systems.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Performing benefits administration.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Recommending new policies, approaches and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Russian and Romanian.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate team building abroad;
- Opportunity to train and work in US;
- Relaxation area in the office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to online courses;
- English language courses;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Gym membership reimbursement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org