Software Developer - Backend
We are a product company based in the UK with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
Our product: We are building a platform that connects remote software developers with leading companies in the US/EU.
We are building a marketplace of remote talent, powered by technology that helps source, vet and match top engineers with available jobs.
⦁ Writing and implementing efficient code.
⦁ Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
⦁ Testing and evaluating new programs.
⦁ Develop and maintain the firm’s bespoke software. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
⦁ Enhance integration with other technology platforms.
- Curious and active learner
- Knowledge or Experience in Ruby (3.0.1)
- Knowledge or Experience in Rails (6.1.3)
- Knowledge or Experience in PostgreSQL(13)
- Knowledge or Experience in docker(basic level)
- Knowledge or Experience inGit
- Knowledge or Experience in Postman (for documenting the APIs)
- Top-level responsibility
- B2 minimum level of English language
- Remote experience is an advantage
Why you should apply?
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)