DevOps Engineer - Aviation
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as a DevOps Engineer? What you will do? Context: The platform will offer CI (Continuous Integration) capabilities (CI toolchain) to the business developers. This CI toolchain will enable the developers to build, qualify, vulnerability scan, and unit test the applications. Everything on the platform will be defined as code; including the CI pipelines. This CI toolchain shall be designed as a very flexible and customized solution that will be deployed on VM or Openshift.
- Together with the team, you design, set up, configure and automate the build-out of a digital platform based on Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- You set up and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- You ensure production-worthy, high-available, enterprise-grade solutions to supports the contingency requirements of the platform.
- You support the setup of Secret Management and of IAM/CIAM.
- You are also responsible and assist in the automatic roll-out based on scripts of the aforementioned solution.
- You configure dashboards for operational insights.
- You set up, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights into the health of the system.
- You validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key areas both manually and automatically.
- You configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
What you need to succeed:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience
- Tech stack skills:
- Red Hat Linux, OpenShift (Kubernetes),
- CI/CD, API design, scripting & automation tools: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins & Groovy
- Secret management: Hashicorp Vault, CIAM/IAM: OIDC, Okta
- Monitoring, logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level: Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- Must have the knowledge and working experience with CI/CD Jenkins expert, SonarQube, SonaType, Nexus, Fortify, OpenShift
- Experience with Release orchestrator engines: CloudBees, XebiaLabs, Broadcom CA
- Automation: Ansible, HashiCorp TerraForm)
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English-speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.