Proxy / Technical Analyst - Digital Platform
We are creating a new digital platform, an orchestrator which enables automatic deployment, testing, security & API management for new build applications for a hybrid cloud environment. Do you want to be part of this new project as a functional analyst with a good technical background? Join our team!
What you need to succeed:
- You closely work together with the Product Owner to maintain the product backlog, providing assistance in adding, removing, estimating, and prioritizing work.
- You manage the flow of user requirements from the product backlog to the planning meetings, providing a joined-up overall view of the solution requirements at a detailed level
- You translate functional and non-functional requirements into clear user stories for the engineering teams, to make sure requirements are met.
- You will analyze technical system requirements and refine user stories with the engineering team.
- You help to specify acceptance criteria and facilitate the translation of those criteria into test cases with the test team.
- You orchestrate overall technical activities including design reviews, defect resolution processes across project teams.
- You closely cooperate with the engineering teams, architects, and product management.
- Participating in the Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives is key.
- You Serve as Technical Systems Analyst on cloud development lifecycle projects, developing and maintaining the cloud infrastructure architecture and leading proof of concept activities.
- Serve as a lead systems analyst in the cloud development team to plan, coordinate, analyze, design, document, and implement systems and/or enhancements to existing systems to meet current and future needs
- You guarantee the high quality of the delivered work.
- You also make sure the project is correctly and well documented.
- You are a strong communicator, speaking and writing fluently in English, in combination with French or Dutch is a must.
- Your main work location will be one of our Cegeka offices in combination with working from home.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- You are an experienced analyst who has a technical focus/interest, combined with functional & business analyses experience.
- Working with a more abstract and technical product, as our digital platform, makes you curious.
- Having experience in cloud development projects is a plus (Kubernetes, Openshift).
- You’ve worked within an Agile framework such as Scrum or SAFe. Having Agile experience within a highly regulated environment is a plus.
- Having a strong detail focus on writing clear acceptance criteria, and documentation is your second nature.
- Being able to perform technical tests, meaning testing the engineers’ user stories, is a plus.
- You’re familiar with application development and operations processes.
- You’re used to working in an environment where stakeholder management is important.
- Being a team player is key. You'll join a team with a 'can-do' mentality that appreciates your input, ideas, and solutions.
- Knowledge sharing, curiosity, drive, and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- Your critical view allows you to conceive and propose things conceptually.
- You are result-oriented with an eye for risks and quality.
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.