HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) – on behalf of its client, an international company Katoen Natie – the provider of delivers smart logistics and engineering solutions, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
About the company: As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 33 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of >14.000 people.
Being a part of the team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information to customers in order to handle the daily logistic flows around the world.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information accurately and on time;
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable;
- Ensuring timely bank payments;
- Maintain accounting processes, including ensuring the accurate entry and secure storage of key data;
- Accounting experience from 1 year;
- Bachelor's/master's degree in Economics/Accounting;
- English level B2+ is obligatory;
- Experience with databases;
- Advanced computer skills, experience with MS WORD, EXCEL;
- Ability to work with deadlines.
The company offers:
- Official job, starting from the 1st day of working in a stable company with a high corporate culture (15 years in Moldova);
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience;
- Full social package, including medical insurance, paid holidays, professional training;
- 40 working hours per week: Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply, please send your CV in English to the e-mail: email@example.com and indicate the vacancy title "Accountant" in the subject of the letter.