Role: Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will contribute directly to the successful delivery and maintenance of our Prediction Products. You will be working across diverse internal teams of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Developers, Sales Executives and Domain Experts along with various senior client stakeholders.
Business Analysts work most closely with our Product Delivery Principal and Practice Directors during the entire lifecycle of our Products. You will be leading dedicated workstreams taking ownership of defined deliverables. The role requires a blend of technical and soft skills for creating synergies between Data, Technology and Business.
● 2+ years of professional work experience in data analytics related functions
● Proven experience working with technical teams of Data Scientists and Data Engineers
● Strong analytical skills with experience driving problem-solving sessions, structuring research questions and formulating hypothesis
● Knowledge of basic concepts and approaches in Machine Learning
● Proficient with MS Excel, and PowerPoint
● Working knowledge of SQL and at least one visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
● Ability to read and understand data science related Python or R
● Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial start-up environment
● Confident communicator, comfortable leading discussions with non-technical team members and clients
● Experience in any of the following industries is an advantage: Retail, FMCG, Healthcare or Financial Services
● Responsible for working closely with our customers to scope and structure their requirements with focus on identifying and translating the priority business problems into Prediction Products
● Responsible for supporting the entire life cycle of Prediction Products with domain expertise, shaping of processes, enabling communication, managing stakeholders and providing key insights
● Own key parts of the client relationship, including the communication of
findings, challenges and potential issues
● Own client facing materials required to maintain the relationship including presentations about findings, insights, summary statistics, process graphs, etc.
● Responsible for leveraging team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers to understand the available data ecosystem, rapidly identify gaps and communicating with stakeholders accordingly
● Responsible for contributing to business development efforts with domain expertise and by shaping presentations and other marketing materials
● Responsible for constantly seeking to improve internal processes and our Prediction Products
Send your resume to --> email@example.com