We are looking for a Data Engineer for a long time partnership with one of our clients in the USA.
As a Data Engineer, you will work with Data Engineers, Platform Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists to improve our technology stack to explore, evaluate, ingest, process and store valuable datasets to increase the predictive capabilities of our product portfolio.
● 2+ years of experience in a data engineering role in cloud environment
● 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP)
● 1+ years experience in connection with Data Science/AI products
● Experience working in cross-functional teams with Agile development methodologies
● Understanding of Big Data concept
● Experience in data processing programming languages, mostly SQL and Python
● Knowledge of how to build scalable and maintainable ETL or ELT pipelines
● Responsible for improvement of our Data Technology Stack including DataBricks, Snowflake, Immuta and Airflow
● Responsible for establishing architecture of our robust data processing pipeline and extensible machine learning platform
● Responsible for building robust data pipelines of high data quality in a scalable fashion (both data and maintainability)
● Responsible for creation of ETL data flows in Big Data Ecosystem
● Responsible for maintenance of data processing pipeline and machine learning platform
● Responsible for unit and functional tests for high quality code base