We are looking for a Data Scout for a long time partnership with one of our clients in the USA.
As a Data Scout you will support one or more of our Prediction Products with exploring and evaluating new public and commercial data sources to enable us to continuously improve our predictions.
This is a key new role to support us in enhancing our Prediction Products.
In this role, you will primarily be using your knowledge of data, investigative skills, and relevant data management tools.
● 2+ years of experience in data analytics related functions
● Experience in data wrangling using Excel/SQL/Python. Python is our shared language, so experience with Python is a big plus
● Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts
● Knowledge of basic concepts and approaches in Machine Learning
● Experience in any of the following industries is an advantage: Retail, FMCG, Healthcare, Financial Services
● Confident communicator, comfortable leading discussions with technical and business team members
● Intellectually curious and enjoys creative problem-solving
Nice to have:
● Hands on experience working with notebooks (e.g. jupyter, zeppelin)
● Some experience with BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Spotfire)
● Responsible for researching new public and third-party commercial data sources
● Responsible for managing Data Brokers
● Responsible for managing Data Vendors
● Responsible for establishing and continuously improving data sourcing pipeline
● Responsible for analyzing potential data sources and vendors