We are a highly driven international company, specialized in the marketing of luxury properties around the world. As a result of the rapid expansion of our property portfolio, we are now focusing on ensuring appropriate strategies and mechanisms are in place to support our evolving operations.
● Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
● Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs
● Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
● Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
● Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
● Provide continued support for one or more web properties
● Code and script applications
● Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficiency in programming languages. Good experience with web applications, programming languages, and web services, such as APIs, CSS, CSS3, cross-browser
● Good understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) practices and ensuring that application will adhere to them
● Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
● Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
● Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet tight deadlines, but also independently and manage time efficiently
● Solution-oriented and high-level programming skills
● Ability to troubleshoot and optimize web pages for security and responsiveness
● Understanding of network diagnostics and analytical tools
● Good command of English language
● Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Web Technology or related field, or a significant combination of training and experience.
● 2 years minimum experience with HTML(5)/XHTML and CSS.
● 1 year minimum experience Web programming, including PHP, ASP, or JSP.
● Knowledge of mobile phone and App development is a plus.