Customer Care Agent (Chat Support)
Hot Software is an international software development company with offices in Chisinau, Moscow, and Kiev.
We have successfully built and implemented a range of great software products for clients from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the Netherlands…
Currently we are seeking a Support Representative to provide support coverage for the 24/7 time zone shifts.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily support by assisting customers via: email, and chat with professionalism and urgency;
- User Monitoring;
- Maintaining CRM database by entering and updating information accurately to reflect contact/customer resolution.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- B2 - level language proficiency in Russian and good English;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Problem solving skills with a commitment to customer service a must;
- Working knowledge of the use of PCs, current Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, the Internet, and other software systems.
Here is the contract breakdown:
week1: 10 hours training (unpaid)
week 2: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)
week 3: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)
week 4: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)
week 5: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)
After week 5 we will offer you a 1 year contract with the following terms:
- €450 per month, 160 hours (40 hours per week)
- After 2 months: €50 pay increase
- Bonuses for extra hours and job well done.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Free transportation;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Corporate events;
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits are provided.