The Devops Engineer will play a key role in design, architect, performance tuning, communication, monitoring, high availability, scaling, failover and recovery.
You have to work with:
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Docker, Hetzner Cloud,
- Node.js, Python, Bash
- Percona, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Couchbase
- Apache, Nginx
- Zabbix, Graylog, Grafana
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible/GitLab or Jenkins.
- Automation experience using bash, python, scripting.
Compensation/Benefits for the DevOps Engineer:
Comprehensive benefit package; Medical and dental insurance;
Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits are provided.
Schedule: office (9:00 - 18:00) / night support (remotely);
Keywords: devops, engineer, software engineer, automation, cloud, aws, azure, powershell, sql server, nosql, scripting, python, bash, Jenkins, docker, containers, ci/cd, elasticity, scalability concepts, api, command line interface, cloudformation, git, restful web services, cloud operations, cloud engineer, cloud solutions, cloud automation, integration, monitoring, applications, production, deployment, java, c#, sql