At Cegeka is all about working Agile, using SCRUM as well as XP practices, including Pair programming, Test Automation, TDD and DDD, continuous integration, continuous and incremental delivery.
In unprecedented times of crisis, Aviation needs to cope with lockdowns, fewer passengers and flights, plus retaining customer loyalty amidst hundreds of thousands of refund requests.
While the industry has been championing the adoption of IT for the past 30+ years, it is now that true innovation will help some organizations stay afloat - and its lack drives others into an early demise. So far, Cegeka has helped Aviation actors keep vital systems functioning properly and securely, deploy customized systems for various airlines together with its partners - and it can do much more.
What you will do:
• You will develop the backend of mission-critical systems impacting various areas such as airspace management, flow &capacity management, air traffic &flight management.
• You will develop demo applications as a showcase for our Digital Platforms.
• You will assist in development and design done by the other teams working on for example IAM, DevOps, platform front-end framework, architecture, etc.
• You will take full ownership of the codebase and setup.
• You actively impart knowledge with the team and maintain documentation of tasks undertaken.
Requirements & technologies:
• Development in container architecture environments.
• Advanced in JAVA frameworks, preferably Spring
• Advanced on Kubernetes.
• Advanced on Linux environments
• Frameworks Microservices (Quarkus, SpringBoot, MicroProfile, ...)
• SDLC tools (Maven / Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, SonarQube, ...)
• Different container architectures (Dockers, Podman, CRI-O, ...)
• HELM charts
• Python &scripting knowledge would be a big plus
• C++ knowledge is a plus
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
• The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, •• Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
• Long term career development programs
• Private medical subscription
• Meal tickets
• Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
• Support for special events from your life
• Online Team events during pandemics
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.