About Index http://index.dev/ - helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent. We are a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova, and employees working remote and in-office.
More about the company https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Video of our colleagues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Base salary starting at 750-1200 USD net based on your experience and
- Possibility of earning more than 2000 USD/month in Bonuses;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work with international clients;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
- Works with inbound leads to qualify the prospect based on the BANT technique
- Creates rapport with interested prospects and builds trust
- Negotiate contracts
- Work with past clients or leads to rejuvenate interest
- Place opportunities of hiring for the clients to our Talent team
- Closes deals
- Upsells and accelerates growth in existing accounts.
- Meeting clients needs and supporting clients along the way
- Become a mentor to new members of the team, helping them learn about Index, our model, and how proper sales development practices can improve relationships and increase revenue
- Proven track record in full-cycle B2B Salesin the software industry is an advantage
- Great communication skills; Fluent written and spoken English;
- Great first impression;
- Experience with a cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect;
- Top-level responsibility;
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer;
- Great at building rapport;
- Bargain skills, great negotiator;
- Technical knowledge of the programming languages is preferred
- International experience is an advantage
- Experience in similar positions of min 2 years will be considered a strong advantage
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words). The subject of the email: SAE - CV (Your First/Last Name)