Experienced Angular Developer
We are an innovative software solutions company focused on servicing businesses globally as a part of long-term and project-based partnerships. ISD is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member.
Our team is looking for an Experienced Angular Developer who will join a unique online platform where users can manage all aspects of their buildings, ranging from data overview and document storage to automated risk evaluation and planning of the numerous maintenance and inspection activities required by the government.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular projects;
- Excellent knowledge of UI including responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, SCSS;
- Good understanding of TypeScript, RxJS;
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API;
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum principles;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with back-end on PHP frameworks;
- Good understanding of the state management system (e.g. NgRx, Redux).
- Working on developing new features and maintaining the existing application;
- Taking part in project estimations and delivery timelines;
- Architecturing new modules and coming up with system suggestions;
- Delivering quality code by following the best development practices;
- Developing and executing unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components;
- Collaborating with teammates and with project stakeholders.
Being a member of the ISD team means:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great health care;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s plan our future collaboration!