Exhibition Sales Representative
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. http://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Attend international exhibitions and approach our client audience
- Personally selling to existing and prospect exhibitors to hit and exceed sales targets
- Lead, motivate and provide oversight, day-to-day management, and guidance to the international sales agents
- Lead and inspire direct reports to improve performance
- Client Account Management for your own territory
- Working on-site during and running up the shows
- Recommend and implement agreed sales strategy.
- Deliver agreed on revenue targets by value and volume.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key statistics and forecasts.
- Liaising effectively with marketing, operations and production teams to ensure the event reaches its full potential.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as marketing, operations, finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling in the conference/exhibition sector
- Major Accounts Sales and Sales Management experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Management experience would be desirable although not essential
- Independent, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritizing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador.
- Commercially astute, capable of adding value to unit, portfolio, and company.
- Ability to seize new business opportunities
- Have a Yes Attitude!
- Competitive Base salary
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- Work with international clients;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself.
The subject of the email: Expo Sales Representative - CV (Your First/Last Name)