Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competencies in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but also for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian & Moldova offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square), Iasi (Soseaua Nationala), Chisinau, and, with over 6000 team members at the group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on:
Our customer is a fintech company facilitating regulatory solutions in the FinTech/CapTech industry in Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, and other European countries.
You will help this partner by developing interfaces that allow integrating their flagship products with their clients in the Financial Industry. You will strive for technical excellence and overcome all the challenges of complex, distributed systems implementing state-of-the-art techniques.
Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, your team will ensure high performance using a wide technology stack:
- .NET Core
- Azure DevOps
What you will do:
The digital products offer regulatory solutions to businesses in the financial industry and help keep track of the financial products being offered. The partner’s goal is to offer a tracking management system that automates the necessary regulatory document generation and status of the different financial products.
You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers, and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test-driven development (TDD) and continuous learning.
Requirements & technologies:
• At least 5 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
• You are familiar with OOP and SOLID design patterns.
• You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization, and SQL.
• The latest .NET Core/5 and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WebAPI, Microservices, etc.) have no secrets for you.
• Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.) are familiar territory for you.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
• The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, •• Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
• Long term career development programs
• Private medical subscription
• Meal tickets
• Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
• Support for special events from your life
• Online Team events during pandemics
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.