We are a highly driven international company, specialized in the marketing of luxury properties around the world.
As a result of the rapid expansion of our property portfolio, we are now focusing on ensuring appropriate strategies and mechanisms are in place to support our evolving operations.
We are looking for a Concierge Specialist to attend to the needs of our clients and help them organize their accommodations while staying at the luxury villas we manage. Their duties include making reservations for clients, recommending restaurants, bars and clubs, excursions, boat charters, car rentals, private chefs, coordinating events (birthdays and weddings) and arranging errands such as grocery delivery.
- Communicates with guests and provides outstanding customer service to all clients, owners, and collaborators.
- Assists clients in a branded, friendly, proactive and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Knows all essential aspects of our portfolio.
- Builds an extensive knowledge base of local area restaurants, shops, attractions, transportation options, and airports.
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with all vendors and merchants.
- Supports operations partners and vendors delivering communication to managers and guests on a daily basis.
- Supports the marketing and sales department with administrative tasks.
- Maintains inventory and stock of supplies, brochures, and collateral for concierge desks.
- Provides pre-arrival support for guests
- Facilitates correspondence with guests
- Acts as the site liaison for the services and sales center.
- Works collaboratively with any associates and resources.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- True desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all guests and owners, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to suggest a wide variety of attractions for guest entertainment
- Basic mathematical and calculator skills
- Strong follow through skills
- University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Sales experience preferred