We are looking for a knowledgeable Spa Manager to assist our clients with meeting their skincare needs by giving product demonstrations.
As our SPA MANAGER should also have excellent customer service and sales abilities, as well as strong communication skills. You are going to work in the best places in central London.
Tasks required by this job include:
· provides clients with information and advice on treatments
· resolves any complaints or problems;
· ensures clients records are maintained;
· undertakes and directs beauty therapy;
· examines quality of merchandise and ensures that effective use is made of advertising and display facilities.
· checks and maintains any equipment, and ensures that all safety requirements are met;
· demonstrates, advises on and sells beauty products
• Experience in sales positions or customer service is a MUST
•Very good English communication skills
• Solid customer service skills with a positive attitude
• High school or university diploma
• Work experience as a Beauty Specialist, Beautician, Beauty Advisor or similar role it’s an advantage
• Minimum 2000 pounds average earnings
• Accomodation provided by the company