DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a creative and well-organized candidate with knowledge of recruitment and marketing. The role of the Employer Brand Manager (EMB) will be to oversee and maintain employment branding strategies via different channels. The EBM will maintain and promote our DevelopmentAid brand as a top employer with the aim of attracting and engaging the best people. The EBM will be responsible for expanding the company’s online presence, developing creative ways to attract prospective employees, attending events and communicating and carrying out new internal tactics to successfully communicate the brand’s mission, vision and values.
- Career page maintenance and content development for the blog
- Responsible for developing our employer brand on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Coordinate and facilitate branding and recruiting events on and offsite
- Facilitate the development of engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand
- Assist in planning and organizing internal corporate events
- Responsible for internal communication within the company
- Collaborate with the HR & Admin Departments and identify solutions to support recruiting, internal engagement and brand goals
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business or a closely related field
- Fluent in English, especially written
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to new ideas and work approaches
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace with the possibility of combining working from the office and from home after completing training in the office
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, please send your CV including the job title above to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.