We are a product company based in the UK with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
Our product: We are building a platform that connects remote software developers with leading companies in the US/EU.
We are building a marketplace of remote talent, powered by technology that helps source, vet and match top engineers with available jobs.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Why you should apply?
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)