in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
As our Email Marketer you’ll be working together with the User Engagement team to push our hyper growth even further via super relevant and creative comms. Within this job it’s your responsibility to provide the right content to our users at the right time. Do you have a creative but analytic mindset? Are you flexible and resilient?
Are you excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed? Then this is the job for you!
About the Role
As an Email Marketer at Qoobus you’ll be part of the User Engagement team. Our objective is to retain members and grow their spend at Qoobus by understanding them and building relationships via inspirational content and relevant journeys. Email is one of our biggest channels that plays a great role in this. Within this job it’s your responsibility to provide the right content to our users at the right time.
• Create a relevant newsletter planning that’s in line with our general marketing & campaign planning for 9 countries;
• Manage day-to-day production and schedule for all email programs including performance, and product focused campaigns;
• Conduct quality assurance to ensure emails are accurate inclusive of images, links and tracking without error;
• Identifying and understanding different target groups and market segments;
• Determine how to best represent our various product offerings at the right moments for our customers within their journey;
• Track, analyze and report on results;
• Smart and successful A/B testing and experimenting.
Experience, knowledge & skills
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent degree;
• Ideally you have 1-2 years working experience;
• You are creative & analytical;
• Very high attention to details and great copywriting skills;
• Understanding how not to get into SPAM;
• Comfortable handling multiple projects under pressure;
• Fluent in English, Romanian or Russian speaking is a nice to have;
• A plus would be experienced in the B2B field.
• You are curious: we’re growing at a fast pace and we thrive on continuous improvement. You are eager to learn and expand your horizon;
• You are flexible and resilient: you are excited to see what tomorrow brings and you are able to adapt to new strategies and priorities when needed;
• You have a strong sense of ownership;
• You have a positive mindset and bring a great vibe to the team;
• You are a great communicator and listener;
• You are a team player and like to celebrate successes together!
@Qoobus we are building a two-sided marketplace for shippers, freight forwarders and transportation companies. We have a novel approach to this - consolidate logistics SME market to create the world’s biggest interconnected business network in logistics (think of modern taxi apps combined with Linkedin for logistics). We are growing in 9 countries (CEE) at the moment.
The Qoobus team believes that logistics SME consolidation into one platform will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation processes in logistics.
We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals bringing technologies, algorithms and lessons from our past ventures into the $350B EUR Road Transportation & Logistics industry.
Comprised of core Qoobus engineer team and newcomers, we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for disrupting today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Qoobus opens up possibilities by setting the world in motion. We help in real time on one platform to find solutions to cargo owners, transport and forwarding companies.
We are a Customer Obsessed team, and care deeply about our users, continually looking for opportunities to improve their lives.
What it’s like to work at Qoobus
• You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
• The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe;
• You’ll be working with very talented colleagues.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next great way of business collaboration in logistics. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Qoobus - your logistics business network.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org