European publisher of a digital integrated risk management platform, 2 years of existence, around 40 people in France, presented internationally, experiencing strong growth with great development opportunities.
In a context of strong growth of our company, the IT Developer (low code) reports to the Project Manager. Your mission within the Delivery team will be to create new functionalities and maintenance of the solutions that will be entrusted to you in incorporating the technical aspects established by the Project Manager.
• Discuss with your Project Manager the technical issues encountered;
• Analyze and understand the needs;
• Rely on the technical specifications book created by your Project Manager to design your development;
• Work on our clients' projects in relation to our solution, which is tailor-made and respects precise processes;
• Also intervene in the creation of new functionalities, new modules and in the maintenance of the existing one while respecting the principles of clean code as well as possible;
• Help with QA in fixing bugs;
• Ensure with the team putting into production of the developments carried out;
• Participate in internal project progress meetings;
• Collaborate with the support on the application part.
- vuejs/ JS / SQL
- Internal methodology with scrum touches
- Diploma in IUT or computer science
- You have knowledge of relational model.
- Knowledge of databases, lowcode (salesforce) and workflow creation are also highly appreciated.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT development.
- Professional level of French language is required
• Experience with large dataset
• Experience with other programming languages
• High Salary
• Love for sophisticated coffee ;)