You will join one of cross-functional product teams. As an iOS engineer you will contribute to, and sometimes lead, cross-team initiatives to evolve shared components and platform architecture (design, implementation, experimenting, testing, releasing and maintenance).
What we are expecting from you:
· Strong experience in iOS Development;
· Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls;
· Good knowledge of the iOS SDK;
· Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment;
· General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs;
· Intermediate (or higher) English level.
· A team of IT experts - wonderful smart, fun, and inspiring team, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm;
· Competitive salary and other bonuses;
· Regular team outings, annual company retreats, birthday parties;
· Professional growth, the possibility to work on several projects;
· Personal Learning Allowance;
· Access tools that drive continuous learning;
· Bend referral bonuses;
· Free English courses;
· Hybrid working model and flexible working hours;
· Equipment – pick the tech setup of your choice;
· Bi-monthly company lunch with all team;
· Fruits, snacks, and soft drinks in the office;
· Friday – It’s Board Games Time with PlayStation, table tennis, table football, darts.