About the Role
The User Engagement team at Qoobus is looking for a social media manager to drive content creation and engage in cultural conversations across all social channels. You'll work with internal stakeholders to help run content calendars and social accounts, and help with content, planning and strategy for Qoobus social.
• Coordinate social content development for our key markets and realize the content development process;
• Create video, graphics, copy and coordinate with members of the marketing team on platform strategies;
• Work closely with the creative teams for ideation, creation, and coordinated content rollouts;
• Responsible for running social media accounts, including scheduling and publishing of content, once approved by relevant stakeholders;
• Have a keen understanding of Qoobus's audiences, ensuring that content is engaging for existing and new audiences;
• Optimize and grow existing social account engagement and performance;
• Implement global processes, tooling, and best practices;
• Report on performance indicators like brand favorability and trust on a monthly basis for our key markets, and explain the implications of results to craft the work accordingly;
• Coordinate with PR, Brand, Creative teams and Influencers.
Experience, knowledge & skills
• Ideally you would have 3-4+ years of experience in social media content creation and promotion;
• Professional experience with social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook;
• Experience with social video publication tools, like Facebook Creator Studio, and in-app editing functionalities on Instagram;
• Background in editorial planning;
• Experience running influencer campaigns and their use in social media;
• Ability to couple insights with creative thinking to test, iterate, and optimize content;
• User-first orientation, with intuition and taste for what resonates with Qoobus's consumer;
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with other creators and cross-functional leaders;
• Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced environment.
@Qoobus we are building a two-sided marketplace for shippers, freight forwarders and transportation companies. We have a novel approach to this - consolidate logistics SME market to create the world’s biggest interconnected business network in logistics (think of modern taxi apps combined with Linkedin for logistics). We are growing in 9 countries (CEE) at the moment.
The Qoobus team believes that logistics SME consolidation into one platform will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation processes in logistics.
We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals bringing technologies, algorithms and lessons from our past ventures into the $350B EUR Road Transportation & Logistics industry.
Comprised of core Qoobus engineer team and newcomers, we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for disrupting today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Qoobus opens up possibilities by setting the world in motion. We help in real time on one platform to find solutions to cargo owners, transport and forwarding companies.
We are a Customer Obsessed team, and care deeply about our users, continually looking for opportunities to improve their lives.
What it’s like to work at Qoobus
• You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
• The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe;
• You’ll be working with very talented colleagues.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next great way of business collaboration in logistics. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Qoobus - your logistics business network.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
Send your resume to email@example.com