Agenţia de publicitate anunţă loc vacant pentru postul de:
Designer (Motion Graphic/Graphic Design)
Indigo Ogilvy is a full service advertising agency, delivering business growth and a little bit of magic to our clients for over 15 years. We are passionate about human behaviour and creative problem solving. We're curious and data driven, always looking for growth potential for our clients.
Who are we looking for
A curious and enthusiastic person who will bring to life the creative brief and produce work of quality that stands out. A person that explores ideas and various ways to communicate those ideas to reach the "aha!" moment.
- You'll be working with our Digital Strategists and Copywriters to deliver impeccable motion/graphic design assets that drive conversions.
- Work on open briefs to transform raw creative concepts into brand new campaign assets for channels like: Facebook, Instagram, Google.
- Closely work with Paid Search and Paid Social specialists to produce iterations of best performing creatives.
- Given a diverse portfolio of clients you'll be working with various audiences and putting yourself in their shoes should become a habit in order to understand their need, fears and desires.
- You’ll use spare working hours to develop your design skills, support ad hoc design projects (such as landinging page builds, email design, internal branding, whitepaper design etc.) and work on projects to help improve the department.
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating digital design across various customer touch points.
- Experience working on motion and graphic designs for social media and paid search advertising.
- Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong experience working with animated GIFs and videos, After Effects skills are a must.
- Great sense of design and composition, with a strong eye for layout, ability to understand and follow brand guidelines and strong typographic skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills - ability to respond to changes quickly, work at pace, prioritise workload effectively and manage deadlines.
- Ability to ideate creative assets based on creative concepts, and deliver high quality assets in line with the brief, the brand story and the target audience.
- Interest in growth and digital marketing.