Indigo Ogilvy is a full service advertising agency, delivering business growth and a little bit of magic to our clients for over 15 years. We are passionate about human behaviour and creative problem solving. We're curious and data driven, always looking for growth potential for our clients.
Who are we looking for
Social Ads Specialist takes over the practical side of delivering marketing campaigns on social platforms. You'll manage the experiments, campaign creation and analyse their results based on the marketing strategy developed by the team.
You'll do great if you combine the following criteria:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Facebook Ads
- Comfortable with data analysis using Excel and learning new technology
- Capacity to write and experiment with copy and creative variations
- Experience with advertising e-commerce and mobile apps
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals
- Desire to grow into a growth marketer
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
We’re looking for a team-player, who learns from mistakes and from others around. We also value the ability to receive and share constructive feedback.
Nice to have:
- Experience with advertising on Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Certifications via online or in-person digital marketing courses
- Experience working with Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of Supermetrics or Funnel.io
- Prior experience working at a digital marketing agency
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Work with exciting local and international clients
- Access to internal library and relevant courses.
- Opportunity to grow fast as a professional
- Open and friendly environment