If you have previous experience in the same branch or a similar one, in a call center or customer care department, for example, or if you have no experience, but you want an interesting and challenging job, you are welcome to apply at Efros!
- Bachelor/college degree/high school diploma;
- High level multilanguage communication skills: English;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Very attentive to details;
- Fast learning;
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a stressful environment;
- Process oriented people being able to do repetitive work.
- Responding on the phone on different inquiries from drivers and external customers;
- Monitoring and tracking records of the drivers’ routes;
- Investigating different complaints on services;
- Making all necessary inputs in the specialized software;
- Safety related responsibilities;
- Data entry related responsibilities.
- Motivating and stable salary (starting with 350 USD);
- Full job training;
- Modern working environment;
- Integration into a dynamic international organization.
- Available shifts: 7:00 – 15:00;15:00 – 23:00;