WHO ARE WE
We are a new company on the market supported by one of the world leader companies in material handling systems: TGW Group.
Our activities include: electrical installation, verification, adjustment, mechanical adjustment of conveyor systems.
We would like to invite you to join our team on the position of commissioning engineer.
1. Responsible for programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
2. Commission Hardware and Software.
3. Perform electrical installation, verification and adjustment.
4. Perform mechanical adjustment of installed equipment.
5. Provide system support.
6. Document all controls solutions.
7. Complete Internal Training.
1. Bachelors degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
2. Advanced English skills.
3. Ability to learn fast new information and have an advanced logical thinking.
4. Experience with Siemens PLCs.
5. Basic understanding of electrical circuits with the ability to read e-drawings.
6. Basic understanding of mechanical designs with the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
7. Willingness to travel 70-90% of the time domestically and internationally.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
We offer generous remuneration, travel and overtime compensation.