.NET Developer (with Azure)
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on
To reinforce our strategic focus and help our clients in their journey of digital transformation, Cegeka is looking to strengthen their integration competencies.
We are currently looking for a .NET Integration Specialist to join our brand new iPaaS Competence Center.
Our assignment begins along with one of the pioneers within the Belgium Insurance market. With almost 80 years of tradition in their area of activity, our client takes pride in having +150.000 happy customers and Innovation as one of their core values.
Our mission is to create and develop, from the ground up, a platform that will act as the connecting bridge for the entire applications ecosystem used by our customer at the moment, and also prepare it for integrating smoothly new apps in the future.
What you will do
• Design and develop new features in line with the functional requirements and architecture
• Follow team coding standards and best practices
• Work together with the integration architect and help map both the customer’s architecture and business needs
• Implement detailed and tailormade integration processes independently
• Perform integration and User Acceptance Tests as part of your responsibility
It would be great if you have some of these
• At least 3 years of experience in translating architecture and business needs into technical solutions in Azure Integration Service or similar technical solutions. Microsoft Azure certifications are a big plus
• At least 3 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation, and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack ( .NET Core, WebAPI, MVC, WCF, etc.)
• Good knowledge of OO design and Design Patterns
• Azure components (API management, application gateway, networking, service bus, logic apps, function apps, key vault, YAML deployments)
• Familiar with Domain-Driven Design and Event Driver Architecture - advantage
• Extreme programming practices (TDD, pair programming, Continous Integration)
• Clean code, code refactoring, automated testing
• Previous experience with Dell Boomi is a plus
• Fluent in English
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.