One of our major customers in the aviation sector decided to start a journey to renew all its applications in a 10 years program. In order to facilitate its modernization, they requested Cegeka to compose a digital platform by leveraging industry solutions, while keeping control over non-functional aspects and the system as a whole.
- Together with the team, you design, set up, configure and automate the build-out of a digital platform based on Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- You set up and automate logging and monitoring infrastructure.
- You support the setup of Secret Management and of IAM/CIAM.
- You are also responsible and assist in the automatic roll-out based on scripts of the aforementioned solution.
- You configure dashboards for operational insights.
- You set up, configure and fine-tune alerting mechanisms to get key insights into the health of the system.
- You validate alerting mechanisms by stressing the system in key areas both manually and automatically.
- You configure solutions to safeguard long-term storage of operational monitoring and logging data by integrating the core monitoring solution with external backup tools.
What you need to succeed:
- Red Hat Linux, OpenShift (Kubernetes),
- CI/CD, API design, scripting & automation tools: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins & Groovy
- Secret management: Hashicorp Vault, CIAM/IAM: OIDC, Okta
- Monitoring, logging tools from both an infrastructure and application level: Elastic stack (ELK, EFK)
- Must have knowledge and working experience with CI/CD Jenkins expert, SonarQube, SonaType, Nexus, Fortify, OpenShift
- Experience with Release orchestrator engines: CloudBees, XebiaLabs, BroadCom CA
- Automation: Ansible, HashiCorp TerraForm)
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.