Flexible work schedule: 6h or 8h per day
Start Date: February 1
How do you gain the experience that everyone is looking for?
Apply today and be part of EY which will get you closer to the career you pursue.
The broad business perspective you develop in any of the EY departments together with the exposure to different clients, serves as a foundation for a lifelong career, as you will get coaching/mentoring by someone more senior in the organization along your journey. You will work with a diverse range of colleagues and you`ll have the opportunity to learn through experience while working on a variety of projects.
As an intern you will get to experience first hand audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
The future matters! And your future matters to us!
What you need:
- Motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- University degree (preferably Economics)
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Curiosity to understand client needs and organizational structure
- Attention even to the smallest of the small details
- Word, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting - would be a competitive advantage
- Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.