DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Recruiter for International Projects
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to connecting potential candidates with the hiring managers.
DRS provides recruitment services to international donors, NGOs, and consultancy companies. We help our clients to recruit the people who will positively impact their organization and the world.
- Recruitment cycle involving: candidate sourcing, screening, selecting, negotiation, submission to the client
- Regular communication with clients and candidates (by email and phone)
- Preparing and adjusting CVs according to the job’s requirements
- University degree
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Previous experience using business communication
- Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with the online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Average monthly payout: 650 euros (base salary plus bonuses)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional and non-work-related training needs (Ex. Language or Driving lessons, GYM, etc.)
- Cozy relaxation areas, with access to a playroom (with air hockey, table tennis, darts) and library
- Bar with a professional coffee machine, free coffee/tea, biscuits, seasonal fruits
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
If you are interested in joining our dream team, send your CV in English, and mark it with the job code RS-DRS, to: email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.