React Native Engineers needed, we are growing our teams and need X5 Engineers
- Ability to write well-formatted, structured, and clean code that interacts with backend technologies
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use webpack)
- Experience with micro-frontends, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing tracking implementations to measure user interactions & engagement
- Worked as part of a Scrum team in the past
Optional but big plus:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Code Push
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
We are searching for a mid-level or Senior Frontend Engineer to join our awesome team and play a key role in delivering technology solutions to improve the user experience and engagement throughout our search funnel across our different platforms.
At Our Client, we share a common goal of “making travel easy.” We believe we’re helping scope the future of travel and want you to help us on our journey!
You will join the Trip Experience team in Berlin, which builds features to enhance the travel experience during the trip, such as journey live updates (which platform the train departs from, delays, etc), user-generated content, and helping travelers find things to do at their destination.
Together with your peers, you will build new features and enhance existing features in our product to help our travelers have an amazing in-trip experience.
What you will do:
- Be part of a cross-functional, cross-platform product team that builds end-to-end customer features
- Create robust solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. You will build components that are used throughout all of Our Client’s frontends (mobile, desktop, apps)
- Work with the team to rapidly test ideas on users through A/B tests, use results for iterations and improve our product. Fail fast, learn faster!
- Keep exploring new ways to deliver our solution faster and more efficiently
- Apply your engineering experience to automate processes and help to guide the team during the decision making
- Play an active part of the quarterly OKR definition process, together with the rest of the team
- Independently focus on continuous learning and improvement and drive the evolution of our engineering practices
Our technology stack is diverse and ever-changing.
Our client is pursuing a vision of bringing global transport into a single distribution system and creating end-to-end magical consumer journeys. While the whole world of air, hotels or car rental is normalized, rail, bus, ferries, airport transfer, all forms of ground transport are fragmented on a local level.
Our client is the largest source of inventory with 1000+ suppliers operating in 35 countries in Europe and North America. Along with their two brands, Rome2Rio used for global discovery, and Our client used for ticketing and journeys, they attract 600m+ users on a yearly basis while continuing to launch new geographies, new verticals, and new products as they scale. It’s a team based in Berlin, with offices in Prague, Beijing, Melbourne, and NY.
They are a team of more than 300 passionate employees from more than 45 countries who share the same vision: to create a single tool to help send travelers almost anywhere in Europe, the U.S., and Canada.