Index. Node.js and TypeScript Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for a Software Developer with very good experience with Node.js and TypeScript, with outstanding fluency in English, and a good team worker.
Brief description of the project:
Your responsibilities will be to create and maintain backend and frontend software components for localizing and proxying e-commerce websites built on popular e-commerce platforms and to implement new features.
- Very good experience with AWS Lambda.
- To be familiar with e-commerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Full-time job (40h/wee CET time zone)
- Duration of the assignments- long term engagement
- Project Length - More than 6 months
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- How soon are you able to start? (ASAP, 1 week, or 1 month etc.) Are you open for a full-time position? (40h/week, 160h/month) CET time,
- Honestly rate yourself from 1 to 5 with the following technologies: 1. Node.JS; 2. JavaScrip; 3. TypeScript, 4. serverless computing (AWS Lambda or Cloudflare Workers), 5. HTML5; 6. e-commerce platforms (Shopify);
- Please mention how many years of experience do you have with these technologies 1. Node.JS; 2. JavaScrip; 3. TypeScript, 4. serverless computing (AWS Lambda or Cloudflare Workers), 5. HTML5; 6. e-commerce platforms (Shopify)
- Include a link to your GitHub profile and/or website and Linkedin profile
Please attach your CV when accepting the invitation and indicate how many years of commercial experience do you have?