Hot Software is an international software development company with offices in Chisinau, Moscow, and Kiev.
We are a team of passionate and enthusiastic people driven to create a platform that will move services online. We have serious ambitions to make our product the best in the market. At this stage, our platform focuses on technical support services. We’ve already made a successful release. And now we are searching for new people to empower our team.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our product is all about service. So we need someone who will work directly with our users and do everything possible to make them happy. Our dream candidate is someone who deeply understands technologies and, at the same time, can find a common language with anyone. The human approach, empathy, and friendliness are as crucial for this position as a solid technical background.
Every day you will chat with our English-speaking users and provide answers to their technical questions. Also, you will conduct user research, gather insights, and propose solutions on how to improve our product. Of course, we won’t leave you alone with users. Product, Marketing, and Operations teams will work closely with you and help you achieve the best possible results.
Here is the contract breakdown:
- You will be the face of the product, so we expect at least one year of experience in a Customer Support position involving technical knowledge.
- You should be able to explain technical things to non-technical people, so your need an Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English.
- Experience working with Windows, deep knowledge of popular online services like Gmail.
week1: 10 hours training (unpaid)
week 2: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)+KPI
week 3: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)+KPI
week 4: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)+KPI
week 5: 40 hours working on your own shift (€100)+KPIAfter week 5 we will offer you a 1 year contract with the following terms:
WHAT WE OFFER:
- €450 per month, 160 hours (40 hours per week)
- After 2 months: €50 pay increase
- Bonuses for extra hours and job well done.
- We offer a flexible working schedule (morning/evening/night shifts) right from the start;
- Medical insurance after a trial period included;
- Free transportation;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Corporate events;
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits are provided.
Hurry up to send us your CV. And let’s create the best product together!