AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease.
In this role, you will positively influence customers’ prescribing behaviour to achieve sales targets, develop territory and build strong customer relationships with the objective of maximizing sales volume and market share of designated products on a given territory.
• Effectively implement sales strategy and tactics, plan of action (POA) in accordance with company policies;
• Regularly monitor territory’s sales performance to initiate appropriate actions;
• Facilitate enlistment of newly launched and key products in hospitals and clinics by planned date;
• Conduct analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities;
• Develop territory plan and allocate resources (e.g. call activities, budget), for optimal sales impact;
• Monitor territory business plan to ensure resources are directed to customers of the greatest potential;
• Participate in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market;
• Update territory customer segmentation classification, database and call records continuously;
• Deliver key promotional messages according to approved plan;
• Build trust and credibility with customers by demonstrating integrity and acting within the AstraZeneca Code of Conduct;
• Check stock and advise on customer inventories;
• Explore and expand new customer base;
• Submit monthly reports commenting on deviations from Business Plan and intended actions to align performance with objectives;
• Ensure punctual delivery of reports;
• Monitor and assess sales transactions to identify potential irregular sales patterns.
• University degree in medicine or pharmacy;
• Experience in pharmaceutical sales and healthcare industries;
• Analytical skills;
• Fluent knowledge of Romanian and Russian;
• Driving licence.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the title „Senior Medical Representative (AstraZeneca)”.