.NET/C# Software Engineer (Senior/ Middle)
If you want your work to reduce repetitive tasks and allow people to substantially increase their productivity, this job offer is for you!
- Experience with parallel & concurrent programming, including an understanding of the tradeoffs between consistency models, throughput & latency, asynchrony & synchrony
- Ability to analyze and react to operational metrics (throughput, latency, error rate, queue depth, etc)
- Willingness to learn a complex domain, apply sophisticated engineering techniques, and operate as part of a team
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Azure: we are cloud native and run on Azure
- .NET/C#: back-end systems are written in C#
- CosmosDB: our source-of-truth data store and event log
- Cognitive Search: used for search and reporting functions
- Blobs, Tables, Queues: used for document storage as well as caches of external data
- Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices
- Functions, Logic Apps: simple automation tasks Typescript/Angular, React: Web Ul/UX (an advantage)
- Dart/Flutter: Native Ul/UX
- Service Fabric: systems involving colocation of state and computer
- Azure Monitor & Application Insights: system and infrastructure monitoring and alerting
- Integrations: integrations with various types of services, including geolocation, E D, mapping, routing, as well as partner companies such as shippers, brokers etc.
What do we offer you?
- Official and competitive salary in USA$ converted and paid in MDL
- Social package included
- Regular revisions of remuneration package
- Long term collaboration will be motivated additionally
- Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers
- The possibility of professional training and the construction of a long-term professional path
- Corporate and team building events
- Chisinau city center location
- Inside and outside area to relax
- Kitchen with all facilities
Send us your CV at email@example.com
We will be glad to meet you!