What we think we need*
- Strong knowledge of Angular
- 3+ years of application programming and analysis experience (5+ for Senior developer)
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- A strong bias toward building simple, sustainable, extensible, quality code
- Practical experience with software engineering best practices, refactoring existing code etc.
- Team-oriented approach to delivery in an agile software development environment
- Fluent in English
* If you don't necessarily have all the things we think we need, but you believe you have the right stuff and can learn quickly what you don't know, we'd love to hear from you
- Experience working with Angular material, Infragistics, Bootstrap, PrimeNG
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation.
- Interesting projects.
- Knowledgeable and fun to work with colleagues.
- The job is remote, you can work from the comfort of your home. All communications are online.
We're looking for passionate people who like to get stuff done, who can always focus on the big picture, and are ready to keep learning and improving, no matter how long they've been in the business.
Salary range: USD $2500-$5000 depending on your level.
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!