One of Cegeka's most reliable partners is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
All sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. They empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future.
Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The main focus will be to help with the design and implementations for building the local interfaces that will allow the new channel to be integrated within the company's architecture. Our environment inspires you to be innovative and our Agile way of working empowers you to achieve set goals, while also enhancing your technical skills. Our Desktop and mobile application quickly became known as the friendliest and most functional Internet banking solution on the Romanian market. We will continue to strive for excellence every day.
- Develop and maintain software programs according to set coding standards;
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
- Perform Unit Testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Main technologies: Java, Spring
In order to succeed, you'll need some of these superpowers:
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented design & programming;
- Java programming experience;
- Quality orientation/attention to detail;
- Experience in working with J2EE/ JEE Platform (JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, EJB), Spring Core, Spring Boot, Elastic Search, Microservices;
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP web services;
- Experience working with containers (Docker / Kubernetes);
- Experience working with Agile and Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices;
- University degree - (IT, engineering) background.
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenShift, Service Mesh;
- Experience using KAFKA;
- Understanding of Agile and iterative methodologies – Scrum.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.