We invite you to take the challenge and join our team to create a platform that will move services online.
Platform is a Node.js - based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features.
Our current stack:
- Operating systems: Linux;
- Servers and load balancing: Nginx, Cloudflare, Fastly;
- Data storage and querying: MySQL, NoSQL, Couchbase Analytics, PostgresSQL, Redis;
- Backend Frameworks: Typescript, Node.js;
- Frontend frameworks and tools: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle.
In this role, you will:
- Review functional requirements, technical design documents and provide meaningful feedback;
- Execute tests thoroughly to ensure software quality;
- Analyze functional, non-functional and technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios;
- Prepare input test data and expected results;
- Identify and manage defects;
- Participate in document and peer reviews;
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases;
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives and enhancements to current procedures including recommending quality improvements;
What we offer
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space;
- Relocate options with company support;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Office located in the center of the city;
- Salary is above the market level;
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided;
- 28 workdays vacation;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
Don’t hesitate to apply!
We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Hot Software team's success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!