We are an Approved Service Provider committed to Safety of Life at Sea for over 75 years. Globally present with our subsidiaries in the Americas, Europe, Asia and for 2 years our operational branch is active in Republic of Moldova.
- Reporting to Supply Chain Manager
- Analyze logistics workload together with Purchasing Buyers and Purchasing Manager, assist in creating logs for each project, with goods to be picked up, locations, delivery dates, deadlines and loading information
- Manage timelines and communications with internal customers and external partners.
- Develop master schedule for shipping cutoffs and exception management.
- Proactively reach out to suppliers for readiness of goods according to promised delivery dates
- Proactively reach out to freight forwarders picked by client, providing them complete log of location, size and readiness date of material that needs to be picked up
- Assist in creation of commercial invoices/shipping documents for goods to be picked up
- Provide feedback to Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Buyers and Manager and relevant Project Manager with complete logs of all gods per project, informing them of communication established with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Responsible for timetable and deadlines to ensure timely execution of the logistics. Must elevate to upper management when issues are not occurring in a timely manner.
- Able to write and communicate in English, bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Strong computer skills, including robust Excel abilities
- 5 years planning / project management / warehouse and distribution management
- Available on flexible hours
- Working remotely possible
- Willingness to travel is a requirement (need European passport)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Frequent social and office events
- Financial growth
Here below our official page:
If you are interested, APPLY NOW, or send your resume by e-mail: email@example.com