You're young, smart and looking for new opportunities? We're here for you!
Do you work well independently utilizing available resources, yet know when to reach out for support as needed? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits!
Objectives of this Role:
● Represent our company’s products and services, understanding customers' needs and providing them the right product with a great customer service
● Planning and organizing personal working schedule in order to follow up on all potential sales
● Participate in training and development program provided by the company
● Attend 2 weeks of free initial training
● Working from 9PM to 6AM
What we offer?
● Competitive salary with unlimited bonuses
● Official employment and full social package
● Team-building events
● Flexible work shifts
● Promos & Bonuses program
● Good English skills
● Working in night shift
● Sales management software and CRM experience
● Time management
● GDS knowledge ( Sabre / Amadeus ) is an advantage, however you'll be able to learn it here!